About 120 of Duxbury’s 1,152 registered voters attended the annual town meeting.
It took a seven-hour meeting, but Duxbury voters elected a new select board member, approved a town budget proposal almost entirely intact, agreed that the select board can have a half-time assistant, and tried to make sense out of town budget deficits that run into hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- What it’s like to get the test
- Suspicious fire destroys garage and its contents
- Shooting incident draws cross-county police effort
- Harvest Market is closing for good; store had been a dream come true
- Lucinda Gruner
- Vacation trip may cost you 2 weeks
- Man bagged for crack in South Burlington
- Griffen Bird Neal
- Former UVMMC doctor jailed by feds for child porn charges
- Hundreds of cars, thousands of people
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.