Green Mountain Swing, a 17-piece big band, plays at the Grange Hall Cultural Center, 317 Howard Ave., Waterbury Center, Dec. 7 at 7:30 p.m. “Swing Time! At The Grange Hall” is a dance party; no partner necessary. Wear soft-soled shoes. Light refreshments will be served.Tickets: $20 at 802-244-4168 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Stowe grocery store employee tested positive for COVID-19
- Lacrosse tourney canceled after public criticism
- CVSD Diversity Director out after less than a week
- Sandra J. Bowen
- Stowe firefighters control major propane leak
- Morristown music makes comeback; road work approved
- Restaurant shakes its last Malt; popular hangout is razed
- Weird science: Morristown painter’s cheerily psychedelic ‘Mindscapes’ stem from an orderly mind
- Wrend appeals 175k in legal fees
- After clash, Craftsbury residents want to come together
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.