Kelsi Durand was born Jan. 1 at 1:18 p.m., the first baby to arrive at Central Vermont Medical Center in 2016. Her parents are Erin Metevier and Robert Durand of Moretown. Kelsi, who weighed in at 8 pounds, has a big brother, Ryan, age 4.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
Issue Date: Wednesday, November 25
Our offices will be closed Thursday and Friday, November 26-27.
- Firefighter says city won't cover sick time battling COVID-19, and now he can't go back to work. Here's why.
- Remembering Kathy Buley
- Police: Man tried to lure child, was met by officers
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, Oct. 16-21
- Trunk or Treat is back in Hardwick
- Man gives $1.2 million to Bishop Marshall school
- School nurses share their stories from the front line of COVID
- Stowe Police Department statistics, Oct. 18-24
- Animal rights bill becomes law
- Outside in: Eateries plan for dining post patio
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.