The United Church of Hinesburg looked, smelled and tasted like the holidays on Saturday, Nov. 23, as the annual Holiday Bazaar returned.
The decades-long tradition didn’t disappoint shoppers, thanks to baked goods galore, charming handmade crafts and vintage finds from the “Grandmother’s Attic” sale.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Woman dies after being hit by motorist in Morrisville
- South Burlington bicyclist recovering
- Stephen Edwards avoids prison in sex case
- Elmore man dies in house fire
- Beaulieu charged with child porn
- Back to school in person, mostly
- Town honors EMS retirees for decades of service
- Warren Miller
- Ski resort proposes 300 new parking spaces
- Vermont draws moose hunting permit winners
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.