Stowe Vibrancy kicked off spring Saturday, May 29, with Best of Stowe, showcasing food, spirits and artisan vendors on Main Street.
Local jazz musician Ray Vega provided live music, accompanied by pianist Remi Savard of Montpelier, double bassist Jeremy Hill of Waterbury and percussionist Peter Schmeeckle of Stowe, collectively known as the Vermont Jazz Trio.
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, May 21-27
- Out of the shadows: Walker accuser speaks out
- Stowe aims for peak play
- Land trusts to conserve Stowe’s Ricketson Farm
- South Burlington High school graduation parade route announced
- Dana Charles Spaulding
- South Burlington prof retires from UVM after 50 years
- Jeffersonville woman killed in car accident
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, May 28-June 3
- Tractor-trailer stuck in Notch: Two down, how many more to go?
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.