“Live From Dibden,” a new music series at Northern Vermont University-Johnson, launches Friday, Sept. 6 with a show by Everyone Orchestra, which performs danceable, improvisational music around the country. The free concert will be at 7 p.m. on the South Lawn if weather permits, or at Dibden Center for the Arts. Everyone Orchestra, directed by Matt Butler, draws from funk, jazz, soul, electronic and Americana roots, with a focus on audience participation. Butler has recruited musicians from the Grateful Dead, Phish, Widespread Panic, Gov’t Mule, Umphrey’s McGee and others. The monthly Live From Dibden series focuses this fall on Vermont-grown Americana. Information: northernvermont.edu/events.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Pedestrian dies in Morristown crash
- South Burlington bicyclist recovering
- Stephen Edwards avoids prison in sex case
- Elmore man dies in house fire
- Schools having difficulty retrieving thousands of digital devices sent to students for distance learning
- Beaulieu charged with child porn
- Police arrest man suspected of robbing Morrisville Cumberland Farms at knifepoint
- Town honors EMS retirees for decades of service
- Former Chimney Sweep bookkeeper admits theft
- Back to school in person, mostly
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.