A benefit concert for the North Central Vermont Recovery Center will be presented Saturday, April 6 at 6 p.m. at St. John’s In the Mountains Church in Stowe. Musicians Debbie Yacovone, Stefani Capizzi, Sergio Torres and Papa GreyBeard will perform. The Recovery Center offers free recovery support for people and their loved ones affected by addictions, including peer-to-peer support, education, referrals, meetings and support groups, recovery coaching, social activities, health and wellness classes and workshops. Learn more at ncvrc.com.
Wishing All A Safe And Happy Holiday Season!
Our offices will be closed on Friday, December 23, and Friday, December 30, for the holidays.
- Eden resident targeted in killing
- Advocates sound alarm over end of hotel housing program
- Jersey Heights properties added to affordable housing
- Stowe explores second option tax
- Dragon art lands in Morrisville
- Morristown Police Department statistics, Nov. 18-24
- Accessory in Jeffersonville killing pleads guilty, awaits sentencing
- Shelburne Police seek help to locate two missing teens
- Local man pleads not guilty in federal gun, drug case
- Lamoille County Court report, week of Nov. 14
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.