Calling all artists.
The Helen Day Art Center’s Members’ Art Show opens Tuesday, Nov. 26, and the art center needs your art.
Submissions are welcome between Saturday, Oct. 19, and Saturday, Nov. 2.
All members of the art center are welcome to submit works, but keep the following guidelines in mind:
• Member may submit up to two pieces. Diptychs and triptychs may not be submitted as single pieces.
• All artwork must be ready to hang or it will not be included in the show.
• No size limit; however, if two large pieces are submitted, only one may be shown.
• Include art that has been completed in the last two years.
• Remove packing materials when dropping off work.
• Along with your submission, include high-resolution images of the work on a USB drive or email to email@example.com. If you do not have images, indicate on your submission form and the Helen Day can provide assistance.
Application forms are available online at bit.ly/2IVZQqW or at the center. Artwork can be submitted in person weekdays from 9-5 and Saturdays from 10-5. Contact the curators, Alexa Sherrill (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Elena Rosen (email@example.com), or call 802-253-8358 with any further questions.
The opening reception, in conjunction with the Festival of Trees & Light, is Friday, Dec. 6, from 5-7 p.m.