Athletes from Stowe High School and three neighboring schools, Harwood and Lamoille unions and Peoples Academy, had productive fall athletic seasons, with each school winning at least one state championship.
- Restaurant recovering from big sewage snafu
- Resort is keeping its focus local; ‘We want to be the best’
- Marijuana sales in Waterbury? Opinions vary
- Lamoille County Superior Court
- Landmark St. Albans restaurant expands to Stowe’s Grey Fox Inn
- Stowe business takes its idea to ‘Shark Tank’
- Wife arrested in connection with Auclair murder
- Vermont State Police
- Hyde Park man accused of kid-porn possession
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics Nov. 15-28
Christmas/New Year Deadlines and Office Closures
Issue Dates: December 19 and 26, and January 2
For BOTH the December 19 and 26 issues, ads are due Thursday and Friday, December 12-13, at noon. All editorial materials are due Friday, December 13, at noon. For the January 2 issue, ads are due Thursday and Friday, December 26-27, at noon. All editorial materials are due Friday, December 27, at noon. Our offices will be closed Wednesday, December 25, and Wednesday, January 1.
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletter delivers the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsrooms!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.