We invited readers to send us photos of their dogs, and wow, did they ever oblige!
We received more than a hundred messages from readers, all about their dogs — cuddlers, athletes, therapy dogs, dainty dogs, bruisers, you name it.
There’s something special between people and their dogs, who love, play, protect and cuddle.
Here’s a sampling of reader messages about their dogs.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Stagecoach Road down to one lane next week
- South Burlington detective resigns, Matott fired from Winooski
- Stowe's Fourth of July fireworks back on schedule; ice rink can open
- Restaurant shakes its last Malt; popular hangout is razed
- Carol Good
- Lamoille County rings in the Fourth
- Pellet gun, not rifle, used in Wolcott incident
- Remorse helps Elmore man avoid prison in drug case
- Wrend appeals 175k in legal fees
- Homicide eyewitness jailed again in drug case
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.