Crowds turn out for Stowe Performing Arts’ final Music in the Meadow concert Aug. 8 to see Red Baraat, a pioneering band from Brooklyn. Everyone got up to dance to the band’s singular sound, a merging of hard-driving northern Indian bhangra with elements of hip-hop, jazz and raw punk energy.
Early deadlines are in effect for advertising and editorial submissions for the November 10 issue. Please contact us for details.
- Foliage seekers: Peepers cause Mountain Road backup
- Parents object to fire chief on school grounds
- Facebook posts prompted Johnson embezzlement investigation
- Stowe Mountain Resort employee dies in zip line crash
- Town caught in middle of fire chief scandal
- Dairy dazed: Farmers look past Horizon
- Thirsty for lift capacity, Stowe puts six-pack on resort menu
- South Burlington Police arrest man in connection with armed drug store robbery
- Shelburne leaves people speechless
- Kenneth A. Lemieux
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.