Fifth graders at Stowe Elementary School perform on Concert Day, a “spirited, joyful celebration of the holiday season,” according to the school’s website.
Each class took turns and offered selections in 30-minute time slots as parents and siblings watched. The school staggered class performances and times to ensure strict adherence to COVID-19 protocols. Students wore special masks that allowed them to play their instruments while preventing droplets from spreading.
Each grade will perform one song today, Dec. 23, in front of the school from 8:30-9 a.m., weather dependent.
Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates.
- Special van needed: Infant in horrific Stowe crash, now an adult with special needs
- As COVID cases rise, local ski areas shift guidelines
- Former pro player takes reins as girls’ hockey coach at CVU
- John ‘Jack’ Hayden
- Selectboard orders vice chair to fix apartment or face fines
- Elmore post office could face closure
- Long-delayed trial starts in sexual abuse case
- Can it be true? Stowe’s Friday Program turns 70
- The Manor suffers COVID outbreak
- Omicron pressures schools
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.