Breathe in. Smell that crisp, cool fall air. Breathe out, and take a bite. Whether you’re wrapping your hand around a steaming cup of hot cider, raising aloft a perfectly poured pint of local lager or munching on cinnamon- and ginger-tinged treats, you’ve probably got some favorite fall foods and drinks to go with Vermont’s most colorful season. In this Leaf Peepers issue, we’ll give you some in-cider information on food events, decode the pumpkin spice craze, and show you the best places to get craft beers, spirits and more around Vermont’s highest peak. Read on for a taste of autumn.
11 updates to this series since Updated
As featured on
- South Burlington businessman faces federal drug charge
- Ramona M. Campbell
- South Burlington Police Blotter: Sept. 11 - 17
- Man accused of murder at Belvidere camp
- Beavers keep Stowe town crews on their toes
- Stowe Police Department statistics, Sept. 18-24
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, Sept. 16-22
- Morristown Police Department statistics, Sept. 16-22
- Bizarre ‘pet pickup’ encounter involves former police chief
- Lamoille County Court report, week of Sept. 12-19
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.