- Stowe Visitor Information Center: Closed until further notice. For visitor information, reservations, and area recommendations, please call (800) 467-8693 or view our website GoStowe.com.
- Stowe Free Library, Stowe Recreation Programs, Stowe Arena: Closed until further notice. The staff is virtually available for questions/assistance. The Library continues to offer the following free online resources at stowelibrary.org/Resources/Online.
- Stowe Public Safety Facility: Closed to the public and all personnel who are not on duty, available by phone
- Town Hall & Municipal Offices: Closed to public except where necessary by appointment
All restaurants and bars closed for dine-in until April 15. Curbside pickup and delivery are available:
- The Bistro at Ten Acres: Curbside and delivery Friday – Sunday
- Black Cap Coffee & Beer: Stowe location: Takeout. Morrisville Location: closed
- The Butchery: We are open for normal business (yes, you can come in!) M-Sat 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Sun 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. In addition, we are offering curbside pickup, delivery & online ordering. We will be suspending lunch until further notice.
- Cold Hollow Cider Mill Luncheonette: Takeout
- The Deep End: Takeout window, delivery and online ordering 4 – 9 p.m.
- Edelweiss Market: 10:30 – 6:00 p.m. every day
- Green Goddess Cafe: Curbside pickup 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Idletyme Brewing Co: Curbside, takeout, and delivery through Stowe To Go 12 – 8 p.m.
- Jimmz Pizza: Takeout window and delivery
- The Matterhorn: Take out and delivery. Daily 5 – 9 p.m.
- Michael’s on the Hill: Curbside pickup and delivery
- Over the Wall: Take out, Thursday- Tuesday: 3 – 10 p.m.
- Piecasso Pizzeria & Lounge: Curbside pickup and delivery (Monday closed, Tuesday – Thursday 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.)
- Ranch Camp: The restaurant is open for takeout and delivery (Sunday – Thursday 12 – 7 p.m., Friday – Saturday 12 – 8 p.m.); the bike shop is still open as well for bike sales and service. All operations are being conducted with no person to person contact.
- Rimrock’s Mountain Tavern: Takeout and delivery
- Salute: Takeout, curbside takeout, and delivery. Wednesday – Sunday from 5 – 8 p.m.
- Stowe Bee Bakery & Cafe: Open 7 days a week. 8:40 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Sundays 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. All daily specials, soups, fresh morning pastries & desserts updated nightly on our on-line ordering menu. Serving coffee, lattes, breakfast sandwiches & pastries, lunch, preportioned hot or cold take out entrees & frozen options. Full line of sweets, treats & cakes.
- Sushi Yoshi: Open 6 days a week (closed Wednesdays). Takeout 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Delivery 2 – 9 p.m.
- The Bagel: Closed
- von Trapp Brewing Bierhall Restaurant: The Bierhall is open for curbside pickup 11:30 AM – 7 PM daily, special menu available online. Can add on any single or variety pack of von Trapp Brewing lagers, Trapp Family Farm eggs by the dozen, and 2020 season Trapp Family Farm Maple Syrup to any pickup order. Online gift shop where you can purchase gift cards and other merchandise. https://trapp-family-lodge.myshopify.com/products/gift-card
- Trattoria La Festa: Takeout Tuesday -Saturday 4 – 7 p.m. (802.253.8480)
- The Pizza Joint: Closed
- Butler’s Pantry: Closed
- Cafe on Main: Closed
- Cork Wine Bar & Market: Restaurant closed. Retail hours are 12 -5 p.m., closed on Tuesdays
- Doc Ponds: Closed
- Harrison’s Restaurant: Closed
- Harvest Market: Closed until further notice. Offering gift certificate orders and “Comfort Food for the Community” with a porch side pick-up starting Tuesday, April 7, Noon- 2 p.m. This will run Tuesdays and Thursdays going forward. Check out their website to learn more about three options: breakfast bag, picnic bag, or dinner entree bag.
- Jeff’s at Stowe: Closed
- Plate: Closed
- PK Coffee: Monday, Wednesday, Fridays, order online the day before. Pick up the next day.
- Stowe Bowl: Closed
- Stowe Sandwich: curbside pick up, everyday 10-4
- Sunset Grille & Tap Room: Closed
- Trapp Family Lodge Kaffeehaus: Closed
- Trapp Family Lodge Dining Room & Lounge: Closed
- Tres Amigos: Closed
- The Bench: Closed
- The Whip Bar & Grill: Closed
- Delivery services also available through: Stowe To Go and Stowe Bolt
Activities & Attractions
- 4 Points Brewery Tours: Suspended operations
- ArborTrek Canopy Adventures: Closed through April 15
- Ben & Jerry’s: Waterbury factory tours and scoop shop are closed until further notice
- Green Mountain Club: Visitor Center is closed until further notice. Available by phone or email (802.244.7037) Online shopping available.
- Helen Day Art Center: The gallery and building are currently closed to the public. Classes have been moved online and we are sharing interactive online content related to the exhibition at https://www.helenday.com/online. People can support us by continuing to take classes “visit” the gallery online, become members and donate if they’re able.
- Spa at Stoweflake: The Spa is closed. When we can reopen please come back in and support getting our staff back up and running.
- Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center: All in-person performances and shows are canceled through early May. Join us for our Wednesday Night Music Series event on Zoom.
- Stowe Bowl: Closed until further notice
- Stowe Mountain Resort: We have closed all operations until further notice. WITHOUT SKI PATROL AND TERRAIN MAINTENANCE IT IS UNSAFE FOR SKIERS, RIDERS, THOSE SLEDDING, AND FIRST RESPONDERS. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ALL POSTED CLOSURES. Uphill access is currently CLOSED on all portions of Stowe Mountain Resort until further notice.
- Stowe Village Massage: Closed until further notice
- The Swimming Hole: The Swimming Hole is a nonprofit community pool and fitness center in Stowe. Although the facility is currently closed we are here to support the community with free online fitness classes, daily workouts, fitness tips and ways to improve your overall wellness, boost your immunity and reduce stress via Zoom and social media. Follow us on Facebook/ Instagram to get your dose of daily movement from the professionals at TSH.
- Trapp Family Lodge Outdoor Center: Cross-Country Skiing & Snowshoeing trails closed for the season
- Umiak Outdoor Outfitters: Suspended all groups tours, store is open in limited capacity (see “Retail” below)
- Stowe Historical Society: Closed until further notice
- Vermont Ski and Snowboard Museum: Closing March 16 – Memorial Day Weekend
As of March 25 at 5 p.m., all hotels/lodging properties will be closed for outside business to the public until April 15, per the “Stay Home, Stay Safe” order issued by Governor Phil Scott. Some will continue operation for privately owned residences within.
As of March 25 at 5 p.m., all non-essential retailers will be closed except for curbside pickup and delivery until April 15, per the “Stay Home, Stay Safe” order. Essential business will remain open.
- Boyden Valley Winery: We have online and phone sales available! Discounts and FREE SHIPPING in Vermont on 6 bottles and 12 bottles of wine or Flat Rate Shipping out of state. https://boydenvalley.com/product-category/wine-spirits/
- BunyaBunya: Closed until further notice.
- The Body Lounge: Online orders and curbside pickups available. And we have hand sanitizer
- The Butchery: Curbside pickup and delivery available.
- Charlie B’s Pub and Restaurant: The restaurant is closed. Once it is reopened please come in and support getting our staff back up and running.
- Cold Hollow Cider Mill: Our restaurant, tasting room, and the Mill store are closed to the public. Our production facility is operating to produce cider for the grocery stores, and our Mail Order business is also operating. We are doing curb service for cider, donuts, and frozen apple pies.
- Commodities Natural Market: Our hours have changed. Open 7 days, 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. is for seniors and/or those customers with compromised immune systems. 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. regular shopping hours. We have most of our inventory including items for Easter (chocolate!) and Passover (Vermatzoh!). We have the capacity for LIMITED curbside based on our deliveries, restocking & staffing. Customers must call in advance. Kindly respect 6′ between other customers and if you don’t feel well, kindly stay home and take advantage of the volunteer and other delivery services offered in town. Highly encourage ApplePay or other digital wallet technologies. Thank you so much for your business and for being patient as we navigate these very different and challenging times together. We love ALL of our customers and encourage you to lead with kindness!
- Cork Wine Bar: Retail hours are 12 -5 p.m., closed on Tuesdays
- Country Store on Main: Curbside pick-up, and online shopping available. Shipping daily! (802.253.7653)
- DeNoia’s Dry Cleaners: Open Monday- Friday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Evergreen Gardens: Curbside and delivery
- Ferro Estate & Custom Jewelers: Open by appointment (802.253.3033) Shipping and delivery.
- Green Envy: Online shopping available
- Harvest Market: Offering gift certificate orders and “Comfort Food for the Community” with a porch side pick-up starting Tuesday, April 7, Noon- 2 p.m.
- In Company Clothing: Offering private shopping sessions, shipping, and delivery.
- Laughing Moon Chocolates:We are taking orders by phone at 802.253.9591 for shipping or pick up. Our website: laughingmoonchocolates.com has a link to an alternate site just for pick up from the back porch and we are still shipping orders.
- Little River Hot Glass: Gallery open by appointment until further notice
- Nebraska Knoll Sugar Farm:Curbside pickup, deliveries in Stowe.
- Once Upon a Time Toys: Curbside pickup and online shopping. Customers can call (802.253.8319 or 802.917.1884) or email email@example.com with orders or questions. Credit card payment and curbside deliveries for all toys.
- Pink Colony: Closed until further notice
- Pinnacle Ski & Sports: Closed
- Remarkable Things at Stowe Craft/Remarkable Home at Stowe Craft: We are currently offering online shopping at remarkablethingsvt.com, online gift certificate purchases, phone orders via 802.253.2305 and also local curbside pick up options with complimentary gift wrapping. Be safe and well!
- Shaw’s General Store: Curbside pickup via telephone or shawsgeneralstore.com
- Stowe Cider: Curbside pickup and delivery.
- Stowe Kitchen Bath & Linens: We are doing curbside pick up, delivery to exterior of homes, online and personal shopping via phone, Facebook and Instagram. We will be doing a few virtual classes for free in the upcoming weeks: cooking, decorating and egg decorating. We are also delivering Easter basket young and old. (802.760.9564) or (802.253.8050)
- Stowe Maple Products: Pickup available (802.253.2508) or email to place your order.
- Stowe Mercantile:We have an online store where you can purchase our great Vermont foods and have them shipped right to your store.
- Stowe Seafood & Meat Market: Curbside pickup and delivery. Open Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Sundays 12 – 5 p.m.
- Tangerine & Olive: Online shopping with free shipping. Local free delivery & curbside pick-up.
- The Boutique: Our doors are closed but we recently launched our online store! Shop your Boutique favorites!
- The YogaBarn: Offering online classes
- Umiak Outdoor Outfitters: Delivery by appointment on phone orders or curbside pick-up 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Free or reduced-price delivery is offered on boat orders in the New England area. Gift certificates for future use for retail, tours, rentals or instructional classes.
- Von Bargen’s: Closed until further notice
- Well Heeled: Offering online shopping
- Yellow Turtle: Offering online ordering, delivery and pickup
- Green Mountain Transit: Effective until further notice, GMT will operate bus service fare-free.
- Fleet Transportation: We are open for business. Clean/Sanitized Car Services for individuals/groups know to each other. Clean Alternative to Taxi/Air Travel/Local Long Distance. Courier and Delivery Services for personal items etc.
- Stowe Bolt: Curb to curb deliveries in Stowe and Burlington.
- rk Miles: Stores and warehouses are going to be closed for public access starting March 20. Deliveries and by “curbside” pickup Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Vermont Arborists: Operating for hazardous removals, road clearing, bridge clearing, and large deadwood pruning for safety.
- Advanced sports and medical massage: Business is closed for now. Pre-pay for next visit, gift certificates.
- United Way of Lamoille County: Our staff is no longer in the office but working hard to make sure clients and organizations are getting their needs met. We are serving those struck by the impacts of COVID-19 and raising funds so that we may continue to do so. We are also coordinating volunteers for other organizations and have compiled a resource list for services in Lamoille County. Folks can continue to support the relief work we are doing by signing up to volunteer, donating to our response fund or becoming a monthly donor of United Way. Thank you!
- Lamoille Housing Partnership: We have been deemed essential, as we support the basic needs of low and moderate-income community members through an affordable housing development. Affordable housing in the Lamoille region is now more important than ever, given the local economic impact sustained from the COVID-19 pandemic. If businesses would like to support our mission in action and contribute to affordable housing project development in local communities, they can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or make a donation at www.lamoillehousing.org/donate. We’re open to partnering with businesses on fundraising partnerships, events, etc. Send us an email, and we can discuss collaborative ideas to benefit our mission.
- Chowderpalooza & Spring Art on Park: Event postponed
- Green Mountain Club: All Taylor Series talks, workshops, hikes, section outings, and other events including the annual Mud Season Egg Hunt are canceled through the end of April
- Helen Day Art Center gala: Event postponed
- Hyde Cup Award Party: Event cancelled
- Maple Open House Weekend: Events cancelled
- Maple Sugar Festival at Boyden Valley: Cancelled
- Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center: All performances and shows are cancelled through early May
- Sugar Slalom: Cancelled
- Stowe Cider: Friday Night Music Series and Cider Saturdays cancelled until further notice
- Vermont Ski & Snowboard Museum Red Bench Speaker’s Series: Event postponed
- Wine Tastings at Trapp Family Lodge: Cancelled until further notice
This list was last updated Tuesday, March 30, at 3 p.m.