Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center is showing two snow-sports movies in conjunction with a handful of local businesses. Warren’s Miller’s “Timeless” will be shown Sunday, Dec. 22, 7 p.m., and Teton Gravity Research’s “Winterland” will be shown Friday, Dec. 27, 7 p.m., both at the Spruce Peak Performing Arts Center at Stowe Mountain Resort. Six local partners — Sunrise Mountain Guides, Snowmobile Vermont, Lamoille County Therapeutics, Green Mountain Academy and Purely Patrick — that represent snowsport training and touring, adaptive skiing and Vermont-made ingenuity will be at the screenings. People can mingle with professional coaches, mountain guides, local experts and some remarkable people, and try unique products made by local Vermonters. Tickets for each night are $17, $10 for children 12 and under, at sprucepeakarts.org.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Stagecoach Road down to one lane this week
- Restaurant shakes its last Malt; popular hangout is razed
- Carol Good
- Lamoille County rings in the Fourth
- Stowe's Fourth of July fireworks back on schedule; ice rink can open
- South Burlington detective resigns, Matott fired from Winooski
- Wrend appeals 175k in legal fees
- Pellet gun, not rifle, used in Wolcott incident
- Remorse helps Elmore man avoid prison in drug case
- Homicide eyewitness jailed again in drug case
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.