Montreal’s RUBBERBAND Dance Company presents a blend of hip-hop, ballet and modern dance on Saturday, Nov. 16, at Northern Vermont University-Johnson’s Dibden Center for the Arts. Works by innovative choreographer Victor Quijada and his company feature powerful theatricality, improvisation, and an incomparable precision of movement. Tickets: catamountarts.org.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Hiker drowns at Bingham Falls
- ‘World class’ detox clinic breaks ground in Stowe
- Ex-Shelburne manager placed on leave, charged, in Mass.
- Restaurant sues sewage company for $2.5 million
- Johnson Fire Department says no to Black Lives Matter flag
- Dave Sequist, ‘epitome of a country vet,’ dies
- Hollow residents: proposed tennis camp out of bounds
- Local gunshot ends in midwest arrest
- Police identify driver killed in Friday morning crash
- Stowe High, Piecasso have brushes with COVID
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.