Vermont Studio Center is holding a series of virtual artist and writer talks through March.
Virtual VSC offers a variety of online readings, artist talks, book discussions, craft conversations and gallery shows.
The free public programs engage an international community of artists and writers in thought-provoking online experiences designed to create meaningful connections and encourage creative exploration. Upcoming programs:
• Thursday, March 4, 7 p.m., writers Kerrin McCadden and Matthew Lippman, featured reading and conversation.
• Monday, March 8, 7 p.m., artist and gallery talk with Rachel Moore, executive director of Helen Day Arts Center in Stowe, in conversation with Janie Cohen, director of UVM’s Fleming Museum.
• Thursday, March 11, 7 p.m., book discussion, “Good Talk” by Mira Jacob.
• Wednesday, March 17, 7 p.m., writer Crystal Wilkinson.
• Thursday, March 18, 10 a.m., writing craft talk, Crystal Wilkinson
• Monday, March 22, 7 p.m., artist, Las Hermanas Iglesias.
• Thursday, March 25, 7 p.m., writer Chekwube Danladi.
More at vermontstudiocenter.org.