A beautifully decorated, lit Christmas tree greets visitors to the Helen Day Art Center for its annual Festival of Trees & Light and Members’ Art Show & Sale. The festival art show runs through Dec. 28 at the Helen Day, at the intersection of School and Pond streets in Stowe Village. In addition to decorated evergreens, member artists exhibit their work for show and sale. Open Tuesday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. helenday.com.
- Wrend’s contract renewed
- Police cracking down on vehicles passing buses
- Café and sober living plan get backing in Johnson
- Harwood school district teachers face layoffs, job reassignments
- Minimum wage boost to $12.55 passes House
- Edwards records in sex case cannot be sealed
- What now in Lamoille South school drama?
- Episcopal rector in Stowe moonlights as ‘Zamboni Man’
- Duxbury taxes could increase 50 percent
- Headley returned to Vermont
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletter delivers the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsrooms!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.