Stowe artist Chris Curtis explores new territory in cast stainless steel with his latest sculpture "Parallel Sentiments." He invites people to see it at the West Branch Gallery & Sculpture Park, 17 Towne Farm Lane, Stowe, before it ships to Oklahoma in the next week or so.
- Police cracking down on vehicles passing buses
- Minimum wage boost to $12.55 passes House
- Episcopal rector in Stowe moonlights as ‘Zamboni Man’
- What now in Lamoille South school drama?
- Authorities await Headley’s return from Jamaica
- Storm snarls roads, knocks out power
- Waterbury Ambulance Service runs out of room, looks for new home
- Café and sober living plan get backing in Johnson
- Committee forms to contest school $209.6 million proposal
- Dozens ask state for better solutions
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletter delivers the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsrooms!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.