Hundreds of runners and mountain bikers hit the Mount Mansfield Toll Road Sunday in the annual Race to the Top of Vermont. The 4.3-mile course has an elevation gain of more than a half-mile.
Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates.
- Vail stock falls: Capacity, staffing problems at Stowe
- Man found guilty of sexually abusing daughter for years
- Harvey C. Reed
- Stowe Winter Carnival marks 47 years: Gar Anderson, who led its revival, dies
- Varnum Library: Former director threatens legal action
- Morristown calls for other towns to increase speed
- Cathy Murphy
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, Jan. 7-13
- Councilors’ vote deepens city’s socioeconomic divide
- Congressional delegation saves Elmore post office
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.