Jan. 10 at 6 p.m., a vehicle headed north on Route 100 in the town of Lowell was struck by a frozen Gatorade bottle. The ordnance caused roughly $2,000 in damage to the vehicle, police say. Anyone with information is asked to call the state police Derby barracks at 334-8881.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Stowe fire chief suspended amid criminal allegations
- Lamoille South school district severs Wrend’s contract
- Accused Stowe arsonist released despite bail request
- Old Peoples Academy bleachers find new life
- South Burlington Police Blotter: Jan. 10 - 16
- Banner days over for Trump fan
- Car chase ends in four arrests
- Hinesburg police team up with community outreach
- Empty lot and memories remain of gas station
- Stowe arsonist arrested
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.