Roads were snow covered and slippery, but a steady stream of voters cast in-person ballots.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Doctor: One death, 56 cases in COVID-19 outbreak at Martinsburg nursing home
- Plea for restaurant rescue comes from mayors in Winston-Salem, across the Triad
- Morristown dog park is now open
- Police: Medical issues lead to crash
- From broken back to buck
- Ski season opening day: almost normal
- Hemp farm worker deported — again
- Power lines, poles gone from Stowe’s Main Street
- Icing call: COVID closes Stowe Arena to rec leagues
- Lamoille County gets $300k to tackle first-to-worst unemployment
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.