People got into the spirit of the Stowe Sugar Slalom, held April 2-3 at Spruce Peak. The sugar on snow setup kept going, too, for the throngs of skiers who raced in one of the longest continuous alpine ski events in the country.
- Resort fined for zip line crash that killed employee
- Lamoille students testify on sports harassment
- Stowe Cider denied live music permit, kitchen approved
- A Scheuermann thing: Stowe rep says no to re-election
- Eden resident becomes mud season savior
- John M. Clark Sr.
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, April 29-May 5
- Lamoille softball sees miraculous comeback win
- Morristown Police Department statistics, April 29-May 5
- Lamoille County Court report, weeks of April 25-May 2
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.