You can’t always see the driver behind the wheel of Stowe’s big town trucks, but now you can tell which truck is which.
The kids at Stowe Elementary School came up with names for the big rigs — monikers like Burrr-mont, Snowy Maple, Santa’s Sleigh, Spike the Snow Stopper and Polar Express. And who can forget Dug?
The artist who designed the logos for each truck, Amber Spoerl, is seen here flanked by members of the Stowe road crew.
Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates.
- Special van needed: Infant in horrific Stowe crash, now an adult with special needs
- As COVID cases rise, local ski areas shift guidelines
- Former pro player takes reins as girls’ hockey coach at CVU
- John ‘Jack’ Hayden
- Selectboard orders vice chair to fix apartment or face fines
- Elmore post office could face closure
- Long-delayed trial starts in sexual abuse case
- Can it be true? Stowe’s Friday Program turns 70
- The Manor suffers COVID outbreak
- Omicron pressures schools
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.