As featured on
Sometimes you don’t pick your next adventure; other people pick it for you. That’s kind of what Kerry Sedutto and her husband Kevin Komer have in store as they bring back blueberries on North Hollow Road.
- Hinesburg orders dog euthanized
- Paul Q. Hale
- Man who fell at Bingham Falls dies from injuries
- Two years after landslide: Cotton Brook continues to change the land
- Heather Childs Sargent
- In Morrisville: Clark Park, the park that never was
- In Lake Elmore: Trust gets close to buying general store
- The extraordinary, everyday of life in Vermont
- 2020 Census: Stowe population pulls even with Morristown
- Community pulls together to paint mural
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.