As featured on
As construction of 14 new affordable housing apartments on Maple Street nears completion, the project was given a six-figure boost from the state of Vermont.
A 14-unit affordable housing project planned for Maple Street in Stowe received widespread support from people in the public and private sector as the town signed off on a pass-through grant for the project.
Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates.
- Special van needed: Infant in horrific Stowe crash, now an adult with special needs
- John ‘Jack’ Hayden
- As COVID cases rise, local ski areas shift guidelines
- Former pro player takes reins as girls’ hockey coach at CVU
- Elmore post office could face closure
- Selectboard orders vice chair to fix apartment or face fines
- Stowe’s Keewaydin Farm marks one hundred years
- Man charged in drug overdose also victim of knife threat, police say
- The Manor suffers COVID outbreak
- Omicron pressures schools
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.