The Legion held its annual Veterans Day ceremony on the steps of the Akeley Memorial Building on Main Street at 11 a.m. From 8 to 10:30 a.m., veterans, students and community members enjoyed the 8th annual community pancake breakfast at Stowe High School.
- New owners breathe life into historic Stowe inn
- After loss of son, Vallee family to fund long Covid research
- Stuck truck count steady: Changes coming to Smugglers Notch
- Dog missing after Morristown fire
- Police disrupt catalytic converter theft ring
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, Nov. 4-10
- Power of the press: New Cold Hollow owner to keep juice flowing
- Shelburne woman votes for first time
- Hyde Park reconsiders Manosh property purchase
- Marjorie G. Ward
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.