Scenes from last weekend’s British Invasion, the annual three-day celebration of classic cars and lifestyles from Great Britain included the annual downtown block party, with music, food and drink, and plenty of chrome and steel to admire; faux royalty and dapper facial hair. Those with the courage — and the gearboxes — to brave Smugglers' Notch took their rides for a spin up and over the area’s most scenic jaunt.
- What it’s like to get the test
- Shooting under investigation
- Emails show board uproar over grading
- Hundreds of cars, thousands of people
- It’s true: Anyone can get a test
- Former UVMMC doctor jailed by feds for child porn charges
- Masks in Stowe required, sort of
- CVU plans ‘drive-in’ graduation
- Creativity during crisis
- South Burlington businesses get back on their feet
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.