Students arrived for the first day of school in Stowe Tuesday, some by bus and some behind the wheel of their own cars. No matter the means of transportation, though, the drill was the same: temperature checks and health screenings.
Only half the students were in class Tuesday. The second half had their first-day welcome this morning.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
Issue Date: Wednesday, November 25
Early deadlines are in effect for advertising and editorial submissions. Please call for details. Our offices will be closed Thursday and Friday, November 26-27.
- Driver in fatal Elmore crash sent to jail for three years
- Things get Mirky at North Country Animal League
- Helen Day looks to change name, rebrand
- Be wary of fake phone request
- Drug arrests made at South Burlington hotels
- Warm weather pushes ski start date
- As cold sets in: Homeless wait for Hyde Park shelter to open
- Open meeting violated
- Public Health clarifies order: No indoor gatherings — mass or otherwise
- Famed Pinnacle Pup, Baylor, dies
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.