Here are photos we've received so far for the 2020 Fall Foliage Photo Contest!
Submit your own lively landscapes, pretty petioles and other fine fall photos by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shutterbugs have now until Nov. 1 to submit up to three photos, which will be shared online and, perhaps, featured in print. Staff will vote and select first, second and third place winners, who will be able to pick a charity of their choice to receive prizes of $100, $50 and $25, respectively, thanks to the generosity of an incredible anonymous donor.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Police identify three who died in South Burlington
- $100,000 reward is offered for Stowe arson information
- Lodge a little longer: Commodores switching rooms to apartments
- Jenna’s Promise and recovery center “match made in heaven”
- As COVID-19 metrics worsen, Billings officials say 'large outbreaks' in schools have been prevented
- Trunk or Treat is back in Hardwick
- Outside in: Eateries plan for dining post patio
- South Burlington Police Blotter: Oct. 11 - Oct. 15
- Stowe Police Department statistics, Oct. 11-17
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, Oct. 9-15
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.