The Bishop Marshall School honored Father Francis Privé, pastor of the Most Holy Name of Jesus Parish in Morrisville, at Mass on Wednesday, May 28. The school presented him with flowers and a plaque commemorating his 45th anniversary of priesthood.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Government official uses fake name in disc golf discourse
- Fire chief’s role is called into question as new posts surface
- Buyers scoop up housing stock
- Morristown nixes ATVs on Silver Ridge Road
- Hinesburg’s top fire official posts homophobic meme
- Legalizing marijuana in Vermont is a huge mistake
- ‘Pizza Man’ wants to take back guilty plea for firearms charge
- Fishing expedition nabs no nibbles
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, April 16-22
- Lamoille South picks new superintendent
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.