Israeli police used batons to beat mourners carrying the coffin of Al Jazeera journalist Shireen Abu Akleh, who was killed while reporting in the West Bank, during a funeral procession in Jerusalem on Friday. Tear gas was fired by Israeli forces and at least one flash bomb was used, according to CNN journalists on the ground. CNN's Atika Shubert reports from the scene.
- Stowe Mountain Resort releases parking prices on web
- Shelley W. Jones
- Resort fined for zip line crash that killed employee
- Stowe Cider denied live music permit, kitchen approved
- Stowe Aviation’s final flight: New airport operator expected by June
- Hinesburg’s own ‘School of Rock’
- Eden resident becomes mud season savior
- Rosmarie Trapp
- Two arrested for animal cruelty in Lake Elmore
- PA students’ bridges hold up to competition
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.