Oakland County prosecutor Karen McDonald shares the timeline that led her to charge the parents of 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley with four counts of involuntary manslaughter following the Oxford High School shooting in Oakland County, Michigan.
Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates.
- Special van needed: Infant in horrific Stowe crash, now an adult with special needs
- John ‘Jack’ Hayden
- As COVID cases rise, local ski areas shift guidelines
- Former pro player takes reins as girls’ hockey coach at CVU
- Elmore post office could face closure
- Selectboard orders vice chair to fix apartment or face fines
- Stowe’s Keewaydin Farm marks one hundred years
- Man charged in drug overdose also victim of knife threat, police say
- The Manor suffers COVID outbreak
- Long-delayed trial starts in sexual abuse case
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.