Gregory Cheadle, the man then presidential candidate Donald Trump referred to as "my African-American" in 2016, shares how his life has changed.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Stowe should rethink its link to booze, substances
- After Bain ruling, let’s keep school officials accountable
- Leon S. McAllister
- Versus ursus? Stowe, Lamoille County bear sightings on rise
- Police identify driver killed in Friday morning crash
- Lucas J. Gleason
- Stowe High nixes AP classes, still offered at Peoples
- From CVU to Oxford
- Reservations required to ski, ride in Stowe
- Stowe High, Piecasso have brushes with COVID
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.