Actress Lili Bernard and her lawyers, Jordan Merson and Jordan Rutsky, discusses her lawsuit against Bill Cosby alleging he drugged and raped her in Atlantic City in or around August 1990.
- Elmore man kills wife, himself during 911 call
- Curfew scrapped: Stowe nixes proposed booze bylaws
- Shelburne residents question exodus of police
- Stowe man gets pass on prison in international drug smuggling
- Jeffersonville shooter faces new charges in murder
- Shelburne woman wins equestrian title
- Proposed Senate map would cut Cambridge from county
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, Nov. 19-25
- Max Howard Paine Jr.
- School district departure controversy roils Elmore
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.