CNN's Brian Todd reports on Rudy Giuliani's changing career after Giuliani held a news conference laced with falsehoods and conspiracy theories about election fraud.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
Issue Date: Wednesday, November 25
Early deadlines are in effect for advertising and editorial submissions. Please call for details. Our offices will be closed Thursday and Friday, November 26-27.
- From broken back to buck
- Driver in fatal Elmore crash sent to jail for three years
- Things get Mirky at North Country Animal League
- County homeless shelter opens without permit
- Helen Day looks to change name, rebrand
- Vermont State Police
- Be wary of fake phone request
- First tracks: Stowe Mountain Resort's opening day 2020
- Warm weather pushes ski start date
- Drug arrests made at South Burlington hotels
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.