CNN's Don Lemon speaks to Jonathan Arthur, attorney for US Army officer 2nd Lt. Caron Nazario. Nazario is suing two Virginia police officers after they drew guns, pepper sprayed him and pushed him to the ground during a traffic stop in December 2020. One officer has since been fired.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Group calls for Stowe fire chief’s ouster
- Shot was accidentally fired on Market Street, police say
- Former Stowe designer faces 15-30 years for child porn
- After probe: Walker back on job
- Largest fuel pipeline in U.S., forced to close after hack, hopes to be running by end of week
- Disarray plagues Varnum Library in Jeffersonville
- At the polls: Voters say leave merged district
- Fire chief’s role is called into question as new posts surface
- Relaxed zoning continues for Stowe businesses
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, April 30-May 6
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.