Uplift Legal Funding has identified the states with the most federal COVID-19-related worker safety violations, using OSHA data from July 2020, when the agency first issued COVID-19-related inspection guidance, through December 2021.
Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates.
- Man found guilty of sexually abusing daughter for years
- Vail stock falls: Capacity, staffing problems at Stowe
- Special van needed: Infant in horrific Stowe crash, now an adult with special needs
- Former pro player takes reins as girls’ hockey coach at CVU
- Harvey C. Reed
- Varnum Library: Former director threatens legal action
- Can it be true? Stowe’s Friday Program turns 70
- Long-delayed trial starts in sexual abuse case
- John ‘Jack’ Hayden
- Selectboard orders vice chair to fix apartment or face fines
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.