Hear from infectious disease expert Tim Lahey, MD, of UVM Medical Center as he advises you to stay home and practice social distancing during the coronavirus, or COVID-19, pandemic.
- What it’s like to get the test
- To save its 150-year-old farm, Hyde Park family turns to goats
- Mama bear, 3 cubs roam in Morrisville
- CVU plans ‘drive-in’ graduation
- Emails show board uproar over grading
- South Burlington doctor jailed by feds for child porn charges
- Hundreds of cars, thousands of people
- It’s true: Anyone can get a test
- Grading plan reversed; students get to choose
- Former UVMMC doctor jailed by feds for child porn charges
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.