- Combating racism before, during and after protest
- Street mural considered in city
- Black lives need to matter in Vermont too
- Progress being made in corrections community
- Systemic racism runs deep in local history
- Protest replaces fireworks
- After clash, Craftsbury residents want to come together
- Vermont not immune to history of racism
- BLM and free speech: Beware doctrinal purity tests
- Black Lives Matter flags raised at all CVSD schools
- Race and policing
- Finally, the curve is being flattened on racism
- Champlain Valley schools to raise Black Lives Matter flag
- Student organization reflects on hate crime, work to combat racism
- Morrisville takes a knee against racism
- Vermont has a decidedly mixed history on race
- Stowe residents want to right a wrong
- Taking a knee on Stowe’s Main St.
- More than 200 cars parade in Morrisville
- Middle schoolers weigh in on racism, protests
- Face it: Is this who we are? Are we better than this?
- Will we find a way to ‘bind up the nation’s wounds’?
- We must be accountable for our own complicity
- The knee of an uncaring government presses on our necks
- Sheriff, local chiefs ‘outraged’ by the death of George Floyd
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Woman dies after being hit by motorist in Morrisville
- South Burlington bicyclist recovering
- Stephen Edwards avoids prison in sex case
- Elmore man dies in house fire
- Beaulieu charged with child porn
- Back to school in person, mostly
- Town honors EMS retirees for decades of service
- Warren Miller
- Ski resort proposes 300 new parking spaces
- Vermont draws moose hunting permit winners
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.