- District creates diversity coaches
- Civic duty
- Johnson honors Black lives, creates racial justice group
- ‘Together we have the power to make change’
- Tobrocke resigns from selectboard
- Black Lives Matter protests in Morrisville
- Johnson Fire Department says no to Black Lives Matter flag
- Pedaling for justice
- Protestors react to Wisconsin shooting
- Young athletes learn fairness, justice early on
- Legislators reconvene to tackle budget, police reform, Act 250
- Johnson inclusivity statement includes rejection of racism
- Johnson seeks volunteers for racial equality group
- Combating racism before, during and after protest
- Street mural considered in city
- Black lives need to matter in Vermont too
- Progress being made in corrections community
- Systemic racism runs deep in local history
- Protest replaces fireworks
- After clash, Craftsbury residents want to come together
- Vermont not immune to history of racism
- BLM and free speech: Beware doctrinal purity tests
- Black Lives Matter flags raised at all CVSD schools
- Race and policing
- Finally, the curve is being flattened on racism
- Champlain Valley schools to raise Black Lives Matter flag
- Student organization reflects on hate crime, work to combat racism
- Morrisville takes a knee against racism
- Vermont has a decidedly mixed history on race
- Stowe residents want to right a wrong
- Taking a knee on Stowe’s Main St.
- More than 200 cars parade in Morrisville
- Middle schoolers weigh in on racism, protests
- Face it: Is this who we are? Are we better than this?
- Will we find a way to ‘bind up the nation’s wounds’?
- We must be accountable for our own complicity
- The knee of an uncaring government presses on our necks
- Sheriff, local chiefs ‘outraged’ by the death of George Floyd
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
Issue Date: Wednesday, November 25
Early deadlines are in effect for advertising and editorial submissions. Please call for details. Our offices will be closed Thursday and Friday, November 26-27.
- Driver in fatal Elmore crash sent to jail for three years
- Things get Mirky at North Country Animal League
- Helen Day looks to change name, rebrand
- Be wary of fake phone request
- Drug arrests made at South Burlington hotels
- Warm weather pushes ski start date
- As cold sets in: Homeless wait for Hyde Park shelter to open
- Open meeting violated
- Public Health clarifies order: No indoor gatherings — mass or otherwise
- Famed Pinnacle Pup, Baylor, dies
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.