During a Senate committee hearing, Dr. Robert Redfield said a face mask may provide better protection against coronavirus than a vaccine. CNN's Elizabeth Cohen reports the CDC director also offered a timeline as to when a vaccine might be available to most Americans.
We have re-opened our newspaper office to the public in Stowe. Our South Burlington and Morrisville offices remain closed, except by appointment. Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates; and read our local coronavirus coverage.
- Stowe High, Piecasso have brushes with COVID
- Back to school: Sixth-grade style in Hyde Park
- Stowe should rethink its link to booze, substances
- Police identify driver killed in Friday morning crash
- After Bain ruling, let’s keep school officials accountable
- Stowe Police Department statistics, Sept. 6-12
- Back to school: First days and one-ways from an 11th grader
- Back to school: ‘Heavy D’ takes learning to new heights
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, Sept. 4-10
- Morristown Police Department statistics, Sept. 4-10
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.