Fall’s fluctuating temperatures and the threat of frost bring challenges. Here are some ideas to keep in mind this autumn.
With the leaves changing and temperatures dropping, now is the time to think about how to save energy, money and the planet during the heating season, and the Hyde Park Energy Committee and Lamoille County Planning Commission is here to help.
Do you grow hostas? Even if you don’t know them by name, you’ll likely recognize their neat, rounded form in the garden. Hardy in zones 3-8, they’re popular as a reliable, easy maintenance choice.
Our offices will reopen Monday, Nov. 29.
- Hilltop house prompts zoning change campaign
- Max Howard Paine Jr.
- Mysterious panoramic found at Hanley’s General Store
- South Burlington woman charged as accessory in fatal drug shooting
- Jeffersonville shooter faces new charges in murder
- Man who sexually exploited children sentenced to 16 years
- Road from nowhere? Stories differ on origins of Peoples Academy shortcut
- Post office problems plague Stowe
- Stowe man gets pass on prison in international drug smuggling
- Allen Lee Church
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.