Change Of Address

  • Change Of Address
  • Finish

To change the address of your subscription to the Stowe Reporter, Waterbury Record or News & Citizen, please enter your information below.

Subscriber Information
You have characters remaining.
Original Address
New Address
Select a Paper
If you need to do a Change Of Address with The Other Paper, Shelburne News or The Citizen, then please call 802-864-6670.
Verify and Submit
Getting Married In Vermont

Plan a magical wedding day in Vermont, whether ablaze with fall color, capped with snow, or lush with the green of summer. If you're interested in learning more, click here.

Local & Social

Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content

Connect With Us

News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.