Drew Buley, a junior at Champlain Valley Union High School, set a new 53- year old high-jump record at the South Burlington track and field meet. The record-setting jump was 6 feet 4.5 inches. This breaks the old school record first set in 1968 by Al Barber — tied in 1983 — at 6 feet, 3 inches.
- Big Fish hopes to make giant splash in Stowe seafood scene
- Recipe for disaster: Letting ATVs on Morristown roads
- Intense backlash: Boyden Farms ends sludge spreading
- Berries back at North Hollow pick-your-own spot
- Board makes no decision on Stowe Cider music
- Can’t get there from here: Roadwork disrupts travel from Morristown to Stowe
- Craftsbury farmer fields five environmental complaints
- Lepine family ends school association
- Copley Scramble nets $25K for MRI project
- Stowe needs affordable housing, too, developer says
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.