Police cam footage of the traffic stop.
As featured on
The Shelburne Police Department has released video recordings showing footage of an alleged use-of-force incident involving Cpl. Jon Marcoux last year, bringing more details to light in a case that has resulted in a Vermont State Police investigation, an internal investigation within the Shelburne Police Department and a rift between state police and Chittenden County state’s attorney over whether to charge the Shelburne cop with simple assault.
- Lawmaker resigns, citing ‘impossible juggling act’
- Carolyn Holcombe Damp
- Store employee, husband accused of stealing safe
- Parking problems pinch persnickety prosecutor
- Lamoille County Sheriff’s Department statistics, Jan. 13-19
- Former Johnson foreman guilty of embezzlement
- Donnally resigns House seat; governor will pick replacement
- Alleged window smasher subdued with pepper spray
- Racist TikTok post prompts schools to protest CVU game
- Sallyann Gindel Brink
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.