Robert and Patricia Blow (Aldrich) of Shelburne celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary Thursday, Feb. 13. Their children are Robert and his wife Kimberly, Stacy, Teri and her husband Michael, Dianna and her husband Kevin, Rebecca and her husband Hun. Grandchildren are RJ and his wife Gabrielle, Jessica and her husband Kyle, Joshua and his wife Julienne, Krissy, Justin and his wife Sara, Caitlyn, Lindsay, Kyle, Courtney and her husband Joel and Erin. Great-grandchildren are Brodyn, Jackson, Amelia, Madeleine, Sawyer, Landon, Maverick, Sterling, Reagan and Mackenzie.
- Waterbury Record publishes its last issue
- Lamoille County Superior Court
- Lamoille County educators take on a new mission
- Lamoille County: Information on restaurants and businesses
- Schools shut down for the rest of the school year
- Takeout food allowed to continue, but tourist businesses take a hit
- Wishmakers: Smugglers’ Notch and Make-a-Wish, fulfilling kids’ dreams
- Arrest connected to fatal shooting in Lamoille County and drug deal
- Judge dismisses superintendent’s argument of immunity
- State clamps down; virus continues its spread
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.