Shelburne Farmers Market will open for its 11th year on May 28 and there will be four new vendors among the familiar ones ranged along the Parade Ground on Church Street. The new vendors who will be joining the Farmers Market are: Gabby Tuite and Henry Webb of Old Road Farm in Moncton who will sell vegetables and kimchi, Jennie Davis of Firefly Flowers in Colchester, Debra Boyer of Vermont Vinegars in Moncton, and Bud Shriner of Charlotte who sells organic vegetables, honey and herbs.
- Police cracking down on vehicles passing buses
- Minimum wage boost to $12.55 passes House
- Café and sober living plan get backing in Johnson
- Episcopal rector in Stowe moonlights as ‘Zamboni Man’
- What now in Lamoille South school drama?
- Headley returned to Vermont
- Storm snarls roads, knocks out power
- Authorities await Headley’s return from Jamaica
- Edwards records in sex case cannot be sealed
- Newspapers collect 35 awards in New England-wide media competition
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletter delivers the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsrooms!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.