During his run at Shelburne Farms on Sunday, March 15, Town Manager Lee Krohn got this shot of Lake Champlain. ‘It was wild with the wind, waves and ice formations … brisk run in the sun!’ he said.
- Hinesburg first responders isolate after COVID-19 exposure
- Report: Glider that crashed lacked proper seat belts
- Region, local agencies brace for virus impact
- Helping hands
- Picking up needle and thread to fill face mask deficit
- Crowds lead to shutdown of uphill access
- Historic building receives a reprieve
- Stowe police statistics March 21-28
- Niels E. Olsen
- College during COVID, 17 days
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.