The price of fireworks has skyrocketed during the pandemic, and Morristown will have to pay nearly double to host next summer’s annual Independence Day light show.
Our offices will reopen Monday, Nov. 29.
- Hilltop house prompts zoning change campaign
- Max Howard Paine Jr.
- Mysterious panoramic found at Hanley’s General Store
- South Burlington woman charged as accessory in fatal drug shooting
- Man who sexually exploited children sentenced to 16 years
- Jeffersonville shooter faces new charges in murder
- Road from nowhere? Stories differ on origins of Peoples Academy shortcut
- Post office problems plague Stowe
- Stowe man gets pass on prison in international drug smuggling
- Former educator investigating football racism
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.