Georgia Reed is 22 years old now, the same number of years — to the week — that have passed since her mother, Pam Cole Connell, died in a car crash on Route 100 near the Stowe/Waterbury town line. Three-week-old Georgia was a passenger on her first outing from home.
Face masks are mandatory, and appropriate social distancing must be practiced, at all locations. Please email or call us with questions, news or updates.
- Vail stock falls: Capacity, staffing problems at Stowe
- Man found guilty of sexually abusing daughter for years
- Harvey C. Reed
- Varnum Library: Former director threatens legal action
- Special van needed: Infant in horrific Stowe crash, now an adult with special needs
- Stowe Winter Carnival marks 47 years: Gar Anderson, who led its revival, dies
- Can it be true? Stowe’s Friday Program turns 70
- 2022: Stowe Winter Carnival carves up town
- Cathy Murphy
- Long-delayed trial starts in sexual abuse case
Social Media Advertising - Sponsored Local Content
News, arts, events, community and more from the Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Signup For Our Newsletter
Our weekly newsletters deliver the latest headlines, upcoming events and local information — straight from the newsroom!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.